Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is a test

But is this not only a test? No! I am testing to see if my friend Crystal is reading my blog like she said she would.

Why am I testing my friend Crystal? Because she is a totally awesome person, and I am really going to miss hanging out with her. Yesterday she and her family boarded a plane and left Kodiak for good.

If you have a chance read my other blog about what I did yesterday, which is one of the reasons why I arrived late at the airport just in time to see Mike and Crystal board the plane.

Bear Viewing 090 Bear Viewing 092 Bear Viewing 093 Bear Viewing 095

Every year I have some friends to say good by to. Earlier this year Sam lost her best friend Dara, but I thought I was off the hook. Non of my friends were supposed to leave until next year. That was until now. Crystal is gone to spend the winter with her family while Mike is gone on the boat.

I am sorry to see you go, but I hope you will have fun down south this winter. Think of us during our dark winter.

Bear Viewing 102

We were waving to you from Dead Man's curve as your place launched into the air. Love you guys!

Yes, to all the rest of you, I am a total freak. Just know that you will also be loved when you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment